Work with Me
If you're looking to make a change in life, I can help. Starting at 31, I transformed my life from a nightmare into something today that I couldn't have even imagined back then. Over time, I became the go-to for people around me looking to change and eventually earned certifications as both a health coach and personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
I have personally dealt with, or helped people with things like-
- Social anxiety
- Quitting or reducing alcohol consumption
- Getting off antidepressants
- Dating issues
- Bad diet
- Lack of exercise
- Career transitions
- Opiate abuse
- Lack of friends
- Fear of flying
- Nail biting
- Issues related to stopping/starting cannabis use
- Anger and rage issues
- Lack of spirituality or philosophical concerns affecting well being
- Low confidence
- Forging a new "identity"
A few things to note- I'm not a therapist or drug counsellor. If you're in crisis mode with an issue like depression or opiate abuse, you need to see a doctor. I cannot "treat" you for something like clinical depression, but I can work in a supplementary role for someone under the regular care of a physician or therapist.
Get in touch now for a free consultation. If it feels like a match, we can get started right away. One time consultations are a great launching pad, but 1-3 month commitments are even more effective, generally speaking.
One month packages can include one or more of the following-
- Identifying, planning and supporting your goals through weekly coaching in person, on the phone or via Skype/Facetime
- Personal training or identifying the most effective fitness options for you
- Dietary feedback and strategy including grocery store tours and pantry audits
- Feedback and planning for lifestyle considerations such as sleep hygiene and stress management
- Text/email support
One time consultations with email follow ups and support are $125; the one month comprehensive package includes all of the above and is $799. For longer commitments or to select an individual service (ie personal training only), I will provide a custom quote.
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”